FRI Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Forest Research Institute (FRI) has released an employment notification of the FRI Recruitment 2020 on its official website https://frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in/. Through this latest Forest Research Institute (FRI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 107 vacancies for the posts of Library Information Assistant,Technical Assistant,Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Forest Research Institute (FRI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||17th August 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th September 2020|
Forest Research Institute (FRI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Forest Research Institute (FRI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Forest Research Institute (FRI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|FRI Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Forest Research Institute (FRI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 1/FRI/GC/2020|
|Post Name||Library Information Assistant,Technical Assistant,Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Job Location||All Over Dehradun [Uttarakhand]|
|Application Start||17th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||15th September 2020|
FRI Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy Details
Forest Research Institute (FRI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 107 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Library Information Assistant||01|
|Stenographer Grade II||04|
FRI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Forest Research Institute (FRI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct FRI Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Library Information Assistant||18 to 27 Years|
|21 to 30 Years|
|21 to 30 Years|
|Stenographer Grade II||18 to 27 Years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18 to 27 Years|
FRI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the FRI Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Forest Research Institute (FRI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest FRI Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Forest Research Institute (FRI) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Library Information Assistant||Graduate form recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University.|
|Technical Assistant||Bachelor degree in Science from a recognized University|
|Stenographer Grade II||12th pass certificate from a recognized Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute. Certificate Course in computer application – typing speed 5 key depression for each word.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized school|
FRI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 107 Vacancies in Forest Research Institute (FRI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Gen/OBC/EWS||Rs. 700/- ( Application + Processing Fee)|
|SC/ST/PWD/Female applicants||Rs.300/- ( Only Processing Fee )|
How To Apply For Latest FRI Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the FRI Recruitment 2020 notification from 17th August 2020. The last date to apply Online for FRI Recruitment 2020 until 15th September 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the FRI Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Forest Research Institute (FRI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill FRI Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the FRI Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Forest Research Institute (FRI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the FRI Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check FRI Recruitment 2020 official notification below