IBPS Recruitment 2020: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Banking Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an employment notification of the IBPS Recruitment 2020 on its official website https://www.ibps.in/. Through this latest Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1167 vacancies for the posts of CRP-PO/MT-X. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||5th August 2020|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||26th August 2020|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Banking job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|IBPS Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||5th August 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||26th August 2020|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Latest Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 1167 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|1.||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.||Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734|
|3.||Bank of Maharashtra||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5.||Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7.||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8.||Punjab National Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|9.||Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||0|
|11.||Union Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||350|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct IBPS Recruitment 2020 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the IBPS Recruitment 2020 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute of Banking Personnel Selection opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IBPS Recruitment 2020 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Institute of Banking Personnel Selection job Qualification details below.
|Qualification||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.|
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1167 Vacancies in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC/ST/PWBD candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|For all others||Rs. 850 /-|
|Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.|
How To Apply For Latest IBPS Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IBPS Recruitment 2020 notification from 5th August 2020. The last date to apply Online for IBPS Recruitment 2020 until 26th August 2020. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IBPS Recruitment 2020 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.ibps.in/.
- Then go to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection website Notification panel and check the link of particular IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IBPS Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IBPS Recruitment 2020 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IBPS Recruitment 2020 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IBPS Recruitment 2020 official notification below